1. How much will my new driveway cost? We give a free site survey and quotation. Itis very difficult to give exact prices for a driveway without visting your home and measuring up. The price of block paving, resin and natural paving all differ. However, a typical 2 car driveway block paved will be in the region of £4K to £6K. A Resin or sandstone set driveway will be between £6K and £8K. A Five car driveway can cost upwards of £12000. As of october 2012, block paving is approx £75 – £100 per metre, resin is £126-£150 per metre.
3. Are there any extras to pay for at the end. We pride ourselves in being professional. We give a written quotation and what is say is what you pay. On the site survey everything is measured and priced for. We do not give cheap prices and then bump them up at the end. We guarantee our price from start to finish. If you want to add more to the work then a seperate quotation will be given and the work will only be started when it has been agreed.
4. Do I need to be there when the work is being carried out? No. Some customers choose to go on holiday when the work is carried out but others want to be there to check on the progress. Once the design and material list for your garden has been agreed we are able to start work.
5. Will there be mess? We work as cleanly as possible. We pride our selves in keeping a tidy site. The majority of driveways and gardens have large amounts of excavations and these need to be taken away. This is done in a clean and tidy manner.
6. Do I need to organise a skip my self? No. We organise everything ourselves. The majority of times we use a fast and effective grab lorry.
7. Are you insured? Yes
8. Do I need planning permission? In the majority of cases, as long as the rain fall does not directly flow on to the road from your driveway then no planning permission is required. A soak away of permeable paving or Resin gravel can be used. Check out our Planning Permission Page